Rubber Cafe - Stocking

This is one of Two Posts today...so be sure to scroll for more inspiration!
This week's challenge at the Rubber Cafe is *stocking.* 

I decided to go simple vintage for my card.  I grabbed a stocking template off of the internet and printed it out on some designer paper from My Mind's Eye.

I stamped the image with  Pattern Royale and then cut it out.  I ran the stocking through my Xyron machine and then applied You're So Fine Diamond Clear Glitter.

I also applied the glitter around the card panel and on the embossed stocking cuff.  I used a piece of Candi to *hang* my stocking.

I used the sentiment from the Warm Wishes set.

Other  card details:  Clound 9 Designer paper, Prima Lace and Pearls, Martha Stewart snowflake punch.

Comments

Love this Michelle - the pearls add such an elegant touch to it.
Blessings
Maxine
very pretty, vintage and lacy!
lovely card, love the snowflake and pearls !!!!!
Paula

Popular Posts