Sunday, November 27, 2011

Rubber Cafe - Stocking

This is one of Two Posts today...so be sure to scroll for more inspiration!
This week's challenge at the Rubber Cafe is *stocking.* 

I decided to go simple vintage for my card.  I grabbed a stocking template off of the internet and printed it out on some designer paper from My Mind's Eye.

I stamped the image with  Pattern Royale and then cut it out.  I ran the stocking through my Xyron machine and then applied You're So Fine Diamond Clear Glitter.

I also applied the glitter around the card panel and on the embossed stocking cuff.  I used a piece of Candi to *hang* my stocking.

I used the sentiment from the Warm Wishes set.

Other  card details:  Clound 9 Designer paper, Prima Lace and Pearls, Martha Stewart snowflake punch.

3 comments:

MaxineD said...

Love this Michelle - the pearls add such an elegant touch to it.
Blessings
Maxine

Debbie Fisher (debbiedee) said...

very pretty, vintage and lacy!

chillin with Quillin said...

lovely card, love the snowflake and pearls !!!!!
Paula