White Winter Wishes!

It's time for a new CropStop challenge!  This week the challenge was to make an all white card!
I always love all white cards....they are so pristine and pretty...like fresh fallen snow!

I decided to make some ribbon rosettes with the May Arts Sheer with Ruffle Edge and the Sheer Satin Edged Ribbons.  You can use a Gluber and simply wrap your ribbon from the outside edge in, crimping and pleating as desired.  Each ribbon has it's own personality as you can see on these rosettes.

Other items on this card are the Cuttlebug D'vine Swirl Embossing Folder.  I think this was one of my first embossing folders ever....but it's still fun on snow cards!  I stamped my verse on a Spellbinders' Fancy Tags Two die. 

Be sure you check out our challenge...each week CropStop gives away a nice prize to a random participant.  We'd love to see your all white card!!

Comments

wow really gorgeous !!!
Paula
Michelle this is fabulous - love white cards too - just haven't had time to get anywhere near one like that - yet.
Blessings
Maxine
Wonderful work on your White as Snow card! Sooo lovely in white & I do love that ribbon work on your flower!!

Kathleen - Fellow Cropstop CT member
Blog: Creo by Lady Katutz at http://creobyladykatutz.blogspot.com/
Vicki said…
Gorgeous card, Michelle! I so love all of your work!!!
Faith S. said…
Wow!! What a special card!!

Popular Posts