Gift Box and Holiday Tag

This week's challenge on The Rubber Cafe's blog is to make Holiday gift wrapping and a tag.
I went with the SplitcoastStampers tutorial for a Treat Box Card.  This little goodie holds five Hershey's Nuggets and a tag.  Package it up in a cello bag and you have a fun little gift!

I used the following stamps: Christmas Tidings (Happy Holidays) and Ornamental Holiday (sentiment) and Winter Fun Labrador and Kitty.

You could just as easily tuck a gift card in with the tag...the options are endless!  I used the Scor-Pal and Scor-Bug on this project.

I modified the box a tad and added a snowflake border because I wanted to decorate it with Candi!
I used Spellbinders Dies and Copic Markers on my project:  W7, W5, W3, R89, R29, YG95, YG93.

Comments

I have yet to make one of these. Love this! I love how you put the snowflakes over the candy.
Unknown said…
Oh my, this is beautiful. So much time and love I can see went into this. The layers and textures, kyour coloring of the stamp, beautiful.
absolutly gorgeous, love all the details, and colors, you can tell you put some time into them !!!
Paula
Brandi said…
This is adorable! What a great way to give a gift and I love the gift card suggestion. The snowflakes down the side are so cute! :)
This is a great idea :-) love the way everything co-ordinates and the snow flakes are a great touch.
Blessings
Maxine
Gail S. said…
Great projects today!! Love the box with the tag!

Popular Posts