Fisherman Luca for iCopic.com and Midnight Madness Sketch Challenge!

Had to pop in with a fisherman card quick while the weather might still be nice enough to fish!

Today's card is for iCopic featuring Fisherman Luca from La La Land Crafts.  I am also playing along with the Midnight Madness Sketch Challenge #28.  What a fun sketch!

I colored him up with the Copic markers pictured below.
I added some fun detailing to this card...check out this easy embellishment I made with a ribbon slide!
I wrapped twine around one of the sides and sewed it to my card for some fun texture and interest.
I also used faux stitching to make these panels look like the reinforced sewing you might see on outdoors jackets and such!
Also...did you notice that Luca's fishing pole has real fishing line?! When I fussy cut the image I simply used black thread to mimic the line!

Michelle Pearson - Inspiration Blooms

Comments

Lots of detail and time put into this card, Michelle and a great result.
Blessings
Maxine
this is my favorite-ist guy card you have made! I love all the elements!
awsome card, love all the details put into it!!!!
Paula
Rebekah said…
I love your added touches and I noticed those little tabs right away!
marsha said…
This is just amazing! I am in love with this image and your awesome coloring. This is one of the best masculine cards I have seen and definitely a favorite this week! Thanks so much for joining us for this week's Midnight Madness Sketch Challenge, can't wait to see your next creation!
Hugs,
Marsha
MMSC-DT
America said…
fantastic masculine card. Love the vibrant colors and rich coloring. Thanks so much for joining us at Midnight madness Sketch Challenge Blog. :) Hope to see you again this week.

Popular Posts