One Crazy Stamper ~ Food Challenge!

It's the first of November...and time for a new challenge on the One Crazy Stamper Blog!  This month's challenge:  "Food or Drink" ...show us your yummy creations, make us drool!  One lucky participant will win a Whimsy Crissy Armstrong prize pack!

I went with an image from Your Next Stamp called Apple Pie Girl.  I decided she was eating a cherry pie though....'cause that is what kind of pie my family would order up! 

I colored her with the following Copic markers:  B97, B95, B93, E49, E44, E43, E42, E41, E31, E02, E00, YG95, YG93,R89, R29, Y35, Y21, Y11. 

I framed my image with a Spellbinders Label Twenty die that has been distressed with Tim Holtz's Frayed Burlap Distress Ink. 

Designer paper is from BasicGrey's Oxford collection.  My only other embellishment is some burgundy thread which I wrapped around my card forming a warm cozy frame.

Comments

Gail S. said…
My family enjoys cherry pie over apple pie also! Really cute :)
Great card Michelle - love the way the dp makes the image pop!
Blessings
Maxine
Aww..what a sweet image!! and I'm in love with your twine! Glad to be your GDT this month at OCS. I'm looking forward to meeting you Michelle. xxx Steph

Popular Posts