Orament Cards...


Today I'm revisiting some ornament cards that are perfect for the holidays.  I love the clean and simple simplicity of the cards. 
I used Ornamental Holiday on the first two cards...using embossing for the red ornaments and using the glitter and acetate technique on the second card.
I used the Chili Ornament on this card in two different ways.  I used it tone on tone for the background and then colored it with Copic Markers for my focal point.  I embossed Brushed Borders to frame my image.

Be sure to check out the Rubber Cafe Blog to read the challenge details and prize information.


Comments

The ornament cards are stunning Michelle - love how you have made them!
Blessings
Maxine
Brandi said…
These are fantastic! Super elegant! :)
Becky said…
What beautiful CAS cards.
Vicki said…
Really pretty! I just cut out some of the cuttlebug ornaments and now I know how I will use them! Thanks for the inspiration Michelle!

HUGS!
Vicki
Anonymous said…
So pretty. I really want to try the copics. I found you on pinterest and I'm following your blog!

www.createdbycori.blogspot.com

Popular Posts