Holiday Gift Set ~The Rubber Cafe


Here I am with another card set for The Rubber Cafe...today's set is a boxed set of A2 cards. I followed the tutorial on SCS for the A2 Card Box.

My first card features the Winter Bird image which I colored with Copic Markers and then fussy cut.  I layered it on a Spellbineer's Beaded Circle and embellished it with some embossing folders and snowflake punches. 

My second card features images from the Christmas Tidings set.  I added a ribbon rosette, some gems and some glaze to the holly berries.
My third card features another image from the Christmas Tidings set.  I added some You're So Fine Diamond Clear Glitter.
My fourth card features the Pine Wreath which I colored and fussy cut.  I layered it onto Spellbinder's Labels Three.

And finally, here is the gift box with the cards/envelopes enclosed.  I stamped the cardstock with the Pine Bough image which I inked with Tim Holtz Peeled Paint and Walnut Stain Distress Inks.

Copic Markers: R89, R29, YG67, YG17, Y38, Y35, Y32, E47, E44, E43, E42, E41, E40, W7, W5, W3.

Comments

awsome cards, love the coloring and all the details, and what a lovely box to hold them in, love it !!!!
Paula
My goodness you have been busy with these gorgeous cards and the box!! Love the way you have unified them with the embossing on the green bg each time.
Blessings
Maxine
Ellen Taylor said…
Beautiful set you created! Fabulous coloring! TFS

Popular Posts