Digital Tuesday Christmas Time Challenge!

Happy Tuesday!  It's been a while since I've shared some Fred She Said projects on my blog, so today my Digital Tuesday Challenge card for our Christmas Time challenge features Tracey-Lynn's new Christmas Poinsettia Lantern Set. 

This is a pre-colored image which I used Martha Stewart's Punch Around The Page punches to frame.  I placed a slightly smaller black panel behind the image top pop the image and the lacey border a bit.
I used SU!'s embossing folder to mimic my poinsettia in the image.  A few Martha Stewart snowflakes are dressed up with some white Candi to finish my card.

We hope you can play along with our challenge....be sure to check out all of the details on the Digital Tuesday Blog!

Comments

Michelle this is a stunner - love the lacy border and the gorgeous effect it gives.
Blessings
Maxine
Rebekah said…
How pretty is that with the lovely embossed background and "frosty" frame around your image! Neat-o!
love the embossed background and the lacy frame, just gorgeous!!!!
Paula
Amy Johnson said…
Wow! What a beautiful card!
Brandi said…
This is beautiful! So very elegant!
Paru Mahtani said…
Gorgeous card! it has all come together so beautfully!

Popular Posts