Partridge in a Pear Tree

This is one of TWO posts today, so be sure to scroll for more inspiration!
This card is for Prickley Pear Rubber Stamps and features the Clearly Beautiful Holly and Berries set and the First Day of Christmas image. 

I used some gorgeous My Mind's Eye paper for the base of my card, love the glittered element.  I colored the image with Copic Markers: E47, E44, E43, E42, YG63, YG61 and fussy cut it.

The sentiment is stamped and distressed with Tim Holtz's Frayed Burlap Distress Ink.  My snowflakes are punches/dies on coated ivory papers.

The final embellishment is a strip of honeycomb paper which I attached to my card as a ruffle.

Be sure to stop by the Prickley Pear blog each Monday to see what the design team has been up to....lots of inspiration there!

Comments

Very nice Michelle. :-)
Blessings
Maxine
afilatreau said…
Beautiful card, Michelle! Love the glittery paper and the bird is so adorable! I think I need to order this stamp set!
Kristii said…
Absolutely beautiful!!! I love the combination of elements and papers and the bird is the perfect touch!
Lori said…
Well now doesn't that bird just look perfect perched exactly where he is...beautiful card.

Popular Posts