A Touch of Green for Digital Tuesday!

This is one of two posts today....so be sure to scroll for more inspiration!
It's time for a new Digital Tuesday Challenge...and today we're looking for a touch of GREEN! 

I went with Designed2Delight's Christmas Snowman image and used green and white as my main card colors. 

I created a little shaker box using the Holiday Circle Labels as my frame.

Finishing touches on my card include a Sizzix embossing folder, SU/Sizzix Snowflake Dies, Candi and green bakers twine. 

Copic Markers: E47, E44, YG67, YG17, R29, YR16, Y38, Y17, B0000.
Be sure to stop by the Digital Tuesday Blog for the challenge rules and PRIZE information!

Comments

love love love this!!!! I think it needs to find its way to my mailbox. Ü Love the bakers twine too!
Kristii said…
What a cute snowman and the frame you placed him in is absolutely perfect!! Love the snowflakes and the embossed background too!!! Fabulous!!
Rebekah said…
Sweet! Just went to their site to see the new challenge and it's not posted yet I guess!
cute snowman, love the green, and embossing, awsome !!!!
Paula
Very Sweet Michelle - love the circular shaker :-)Beautiful clean, crisp colours too.
Blessings
Maxine
Amy Johnson said…
What a lovely card. I love all the white and the embossed background.

Popular Posts