Saturday, November 26, 2011

Christmas Puppy ~ Designed2Delight!

This is one of TWO posts today, so be sure to scroll for more inspiration!

I chose some fun festive designer paper from my stash and colored my image with the Copic markers below:

I added some Diamond Glaze to the ornaments for some added pop.   The border is a snowflake border punch by Martha Stewart embellished with Candi!  A touch of green/white baker's twine and a SU! snowflake die finish my card!

Be sure to swing by the store to see all of the new winter images....and the Designed2Delight blog to see the images in action!

2 comments:

MaxineD said...

fabulous card Michelle - love the way you have glazed the ornaments!!
Blessings
Maxine

Debbie Fisher (debbiedee) said...

I knew you would color this image up first! Ü And I knew you would make the ornaments all shiny.

LOVE your coloring!!