Once A Year...

This is one of TWO posts today, so be sure to scroll for more inspiration!
Happy Monday!  It's time for another Prickley Pear creation...and this one features three of their red rubber images.

I stamped the Retro Holiday Tag in Versamark ink and then embossed it with white embossing powder.  I cut out the center to create the window for my mini shaker box!

I colored Ellie Small with the following Copic Markers:  R39, R37, B97, B95, B93, B0000, E43, E42.

I stamped the verse Play and Make Good Cheer on the Cosmo Cricket Be Good Ornaments designer paper. 

Snowflake embellishments are a mixture of punches and dies on various coated papers. 

Be sure to stop by the Prickley Pear Blog today to see what the other girls came up with!

Comments

Cute Michelle, and beautifully presented as ever :-)
Blessings
Maxine
afilatreau said…
Adorable, Michelle! I love the little shaker box and the image is darling!

Popular Posts