Our Craft Lounge ~ Fairy Tale Challenge ~ Frosty Fun!

Today there is a new challenge up on the Our Craft Lounge Blog...and it's Fairytale Week! 

I chose to go with Frosty The Snowman for my card.

I was asked yesterday what inspires me...and I honestly don't think about it....but when I did...I guess it's the images, then the papers, then the copics or coloring medium, then finding the perfect embellishments to make the images pop.  I also realized I AM inspired by the workshops I teach.  Often I'm asked to teach cards that I've made long ago and it makes me remember things I have in my stash that I've not used in a while.  Yesterday I explained the Martha Stewart Punch Around The Page punches...and looky here....it pops up on my card today!  We were also talking about the gorgeous coated papers...and looky here...my snowflakes and swirly frame are a mixture of different coated and plain papers...no two snowflakes are the same you know! 

It's always fun to mix in favorite techniques now and again...and glitter and acetate was one we revisited in the workshop yesterday....and I just had to try it on this adorable imae today!  And finally new embellishments.  I'm lovin Candi...and I'm liking it for embellishing my snowflakes this season...a step away from gems and pearls!

These are the Our Craft Lounge Sets I used for this card:  Mr. Frosty and Frosty Flakes. 
Hope you join in the fun and check out the Our Craft Lounge Challenge!

Comments

gorgeous card, love the snowman,great job on all the details!!!
Paula
CraftyMomOf3 said…
Hi Michelle!!

This is just totally gorgeous!! I love how sparkly and twinkly it is! Love that border!!

Gorgeous creation!

Crafty Hugs!
Meredith
Another beauty, Michelle. Love all the details and the techniques that you used.
Blessings
Maxine
Deb said…
How beautiful, with all that sparkle and those elegant edges and snowflakes!
love the lacy curly q's and all the glitter

Popular Posts