Prickley Pear - Poinsettia Bunch

This is one of two posts today....so be sure to scroll for more inspiration!
It's Monday, and the Prickley Pear team is sharing some inspiration with you today....so be sure to check out the Prickley Pear Blog to see what we've all been up to this week!

I chose to color the new Poinsettia Bunch image with Copic Markers.  I went with R89, R29, YG97, YG95 for this card with a touch of Y38 in the centers of the flowers. 

I kept this card clean and simple, stamping the Poinsettia Postage in Cherry Cobbler ink on Cherry Cobbler cardstock.  The card base and mat are Chocolate Truffle.

The Spirit of Christmas image is stamped on the bottom in black ink.  I added some snowflakes embellished with Candi.

Comments

Audrey Pettit said…
Really gorgeous card, Michelle! Love, love the crisp and clean design and the traditional colors. Fabulous stamping and copic work, too.
Gail S. said…
Very pretty! Christmas is getting here fast!!
very pretty! I love the snowflake accents. Is that a punch?
lovely card, the coloring is fantastic!!!
Paula
WOW Michelle this is a stunner - love the strong colours and the way the image panel 'pops' off the dark background.
Blessings
Maxine
Rebekah said…
Very pretty! I was too late getting my Digital Tuesday post linked up...by 1/2 hr!! Sick girlie home today so my schedule went a little wonky!

Popular Posts